Turn the pancakes when they begin to bubble and the bottoms are golden brown. Turn only once.
Mini Pancake Muffins
Recipe Yield: 36 Mini Pancake Muffins
What You'll Need
- 2 Cups of Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Mix
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 2/3 Cup of Milk
- 1/3 Cup of Honey
- 1 Large Egg, slightly whisked
- 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- Assorted Toppings *see notes below*
What You'll Do
|1||Preheat oven to 425°.|
|2||Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners or spray with a non-stick cooking spray.|
|3||In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix and cinnamon. Set aside.|
|4||In a separate bowl, combine the milk, honey, egg, oil, vanilla and whisk together.|
|5||Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and gently stir, until the dry ingredients are moistened.|
|6||Fill each muffin cavity 3/4's of the way full. If using a topping, add to the top of each muffin.|
|7||Bake 8-10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.|
|8||Cool in the pan for 2 minutes, then remove.|
Cooking Tips & Variations
- Assorted Toppings can include chocolate chips, blueberries, mashed ripe banana, or chopped apple.
- Serve with a side of warm syrup.
Secrets to Perfect Pancakes
Other than egg substitute, there is no substitution for the eggs.