Stir until lumps disappear with a wire whisk. let batter stand 3-4 minutes to thicken.
Chocoholic Brekkie Pancakes
Recipe Yield: 14 pancakes
What You'll Need
- 2 cups Aunt Jemima® Complete or Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips
- 1-3/4 cups Aunt Jemima® Original Syrup
What You'll Do
|1||Prepare pancake mix according to package directions.|
|2||Stir in chocolate chips just until blended. Proceed as package directs.|
|3||Lightly grease skillet between each batch to prevent pancakes from sticking.|
|4||Serve warm with Aunt Jemima® Syrup.|
Cooking Tips & Variations
- Double Chocoholic Brekkie Pancakes: For Aunt Jemima® Complete or Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix add 1 Tbsp. baking cocoa to 2 cups mix. Proceed as recipe directs. For Aunt Jemima® Original or Buttermilk Original Pancake & Waffle Mix add 2 tsp. baking cocoa to 1 cup pancake mix. Proceed as recipe directs.
- To use Aunt Jemima® Original or Buttermilk Original Pancake & Waffle Mix, prepare mix according to package directions for 10-12 pancakes. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips just until blended. Proceed as package directs.
- Aunt Jemima® Complete Pancake & Waffle mix was used for the nutritional analysis
- This recipe was contributed by a loyal consumer and tested by a professional home economist.
Calories: 470, Calories from Fat: 80, Total Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 9mg, Sodium: 530mg, Total Carbohydrate: 95g, Sugars: 50g, Dietary Fiber: 4g, Protein: 3g
Secrets to Perfect Pancakes
Other than egg substitute, there is no substitution for the eggs.