- 2 1/4 cups (12 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked, cut into 1/2 inch cubes*
- 1 bag frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower mixture, thawed
- 1 can (10 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup Aunt Jemima® Complete or Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup Aunt Jemima® Complete or Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp. poultry seasoning (optional)
Preheat oven to 400° F.
For filling, combine chicken and vegetables in large skillet.
In medium bowl, combine soup, milk, 1/4 cup pancake mix and pepper with wire whisk.
Add to chicken vegetable mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3-4 minutes or until mixture bubbles.
For topping, combine 1 cup pancake mix, water, parsley and poultry seasoning with wire whisk until well blended.
Pour hot chicken mixture into greased 2-quart casserole dish. Top immediately with batter; spread evenly.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
To use Aunt Jemima® Original or Buttermilk Original Pancake & Waffle Mix, combine 1 cup mix, 3/4 cup milk, 1 Tbsp. Oil, 1 egg , 1 Tbsp. dried parsley and 1/8 tsp. poultry seasoning for topping. Proceed as recipe directs.
*Substitute cubed ham or cooked, cubed turkey for chicken.
Aunt Jemima® Complete Pancake & Waffle mix was used for the nutritional analysis
This recipe was contributed by a loyal consumer and tested by a professional home economist.
Recipe Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
Calories: 210, Calories from Fat: 50, Total Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 45mg, Sodium: 520mg, Total Carbohydrates: 23g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 6g, Protein: 17g