- 2 cups Aunt Jemima® Original Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- flour for dusting
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 small plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 425º F. Stir together crust ingredients in medium bowl until a soft, sticky dough is formed. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface; knead for 1 minute. Let stand 5 minutes.
Press dough into a 13-inch circle on a baking sheet or pizza stone/pan. Bake 10 minutes or just until crust starts to brown.
Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in bowl; spread over pizza crust. Top with tomatoes, green onions and cheese; bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and crust is crisp. Cut into 8 slices; serve.
Crust can also be topped with traditional pizza toppings. Prepare crust through step 2. Spread 1/2 cup pizza sauce on crust and top with pepperoni or cooked sausage, green pepper, onion and mozzarella cheese. Continue to bake as directed.
Aunt Jemima® Original Pancake & Waffle Mix may be substituted if desired.
Recipe Yield: 4 servings (2 slices each)